Public bug reported:

Firefox does not display Netflix and Amazon Prime Movies. DRM is enabled
in Firefox (widivine). I tested different distros (Ubuntu 16.04, Lubuntu
16.04, Lubuntu 17.10). The problem only occurs with the 32 bit versions.
64 bit distros work fine. The error started to appear on 2017-04-18.
Before Netflix and Amazon prime worked fine on the 32 bit version of
Lubuntu 16.04.

Firefox Version is 52.0.2 (32 Bit).

Netflix displays error code F7363-1260. Amazon Prime Video shows error
code 7031.

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Netflix and Amazon Prime Video stopped working on Firefox (32 Bit
  Versions only)

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: