Architecture: amd64
Date: Sat Nov 12 09:43:44 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: evolution
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-15 (28 days ago)

** Affects: evolution (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug evolution oneiric

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  evolution crashes (reproducible)

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  gdb backtrace is attached.

  The email that I'm in the middle of opening is also attached (both
  HEADERS and TEXT portions found in filesystem). It appears that it's
  somehow related to a partially-downloaded message with a signature (it
  looks like the signature is truncated -- I can see the full message in
  gmail and the signature section is longer).

  Package: evolution 3.2.1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64