** Changed in: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Rohan (rohanmiskin)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  [17.04 ]network-connection-editor won't edit old wifi entries

Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:

  after upgrading to 17.04 from 16.10 I cannot save changes I make in
  the wi-fi settings because the save button is greyed out. If I create
  a new wi-fi entry then it works but it doesn't for all my old wi-fi
  entries. Changing the settings is only possible using 'nm-cli con
  modify'

  And for all my old vpn entries the passwords aren't show at all. They
  are present because I can connect to a vpn server but the password
  isn't shown in the text field