Closing due to the last update to this bug being 6 years old. Please
file a new bug if this still applies to recent releases of chromium-
browser.

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  HTML rendered incorrectly

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: chromium-browser

  I've collected a series of screenshots of incorrectly-rendered
  webpages. For all of these, refreshing the page seems to correct the
  error. Note that 2 (I think) are from Chrome, and the remainder are
  from Chromium. So, this unsurprisingly appears to be a bug in the
  rendering engine for both, and is not limited to Chromium.

  The errors are that random parts of the underlying HTML are visible in
  the page. This destroys the HTML element, so layout is affected beyond
  just the text appearing where it shouldn't. Note that blank white
  pages sometimes appear as well, but I didn't bother with screenshots
  (and they were not PHP fatals).

  Package: chromium-browser 5.0.375.70~r48679-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.36-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-22-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  CheckboxSubmission: 8b15f4fca5292e90a3327d5e528e925e
  CheckboxSystem: 988b7c9be54a1e2525cae7d97805a134
  Date: Sun Jun 27 12:40:41 2010
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" - Release i386 (20091028.5)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_CA.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash