Sorry, the correct image of my desktop and this, the previous one must
have occurred because I forced the error to occur again, but it usually
looks like the image below

** Attachment added: "my screen"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+bug/1686690/+attachment/4868612/+files/Screenshot%20from%202017-04-27%2008-10-05.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  When connecting PC from suspended state distorted window borders and
  background image

Status in gnome-terminal package in Ubuntu:

  When I turn on the computer from a suspended state, the background, the
window border, and the Close, Minimize, and Maximize buttons are distorted.
  To tidy up the background just by changing the background image, it refreshes
and resolves .. Already the windows I have to open the CompizConfig application
and refresh the "Fading Windows" item it updates and resolves the distortion in
the window.

  Package: gnome-terminal 3.20.2-1ubuntu8
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7