Thank you for useful hot key (Alt + F2) I was looking for it, but it is
not visible in system settings or in [hold super]. Situation with hot
keys is very complicated too. I'm starting to think that Unity desktop
is not the best choice.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Software 3.20.1 shows "install" button instead of
  "remove"/"launch" for recently instaled apps

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:

  It lives it's own life. VERY confising for a newcomer - especially for
  mac/windows user. This is unacceptable. This is the first and main app
  that newcomers deal with. For example I have recently installed VLC
  player via Ubuntu Software. Than I closed Ubuntu Software. I was using
  VLC for whole day, but when I open Ubuntu Software, it still suggests
  me to Install it. And this problem is not just in 16.04. I have tried
  Ubuntu few years ago and this problem pissed me off.

  THE OTHER CASE......
  Install something. Ubuntu Software shows remove/launch buttons, but only for
a second! And than it hides remove/launch and shows Install again. And only
after reboot it understands finally that application is already installed.

  SAME PROBLEM WITH UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!
  Sometimes when I open Updates tab I see many available updates, than Ubuntu
Software starts convulsing like epileptic. It shows empty updates list, than
many updates again, than no updates - no comments. This is SHAME.