This bug was fixed in the package gnome-desktop3 - 3.24.1-0ubuntu1

---------------
gnome-desktop3 (3.24.1-0ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release (LP: #1682236)

 -- Jeremy Bicha <jbi...@ubuntu.com>  Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:35:36 -0400

** Changed in: gnome-desktop3 (Ubuntu Zesty)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-desktop3 in Ubuntu.

  Update gnome-desktop3 to 3.24.1

Status in gnome-desktop3 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-desktop3 source package in Zesty:

  Impact
  ------
  Since we do our own translations, the only impact is that some tools use the
version reported by this package as the version of GNOME. Since we're updating
most of the other GNOME packages to 3.24.1, it's appropriate to do this one too.

  Test Case
  ---------
  Install gnome-recipes (this version is a very large download; it will be a
smaller download in 17.10)
  Open the Recipes app. In the top bar, click the Recipes app menu and select
About.
  Switch to the System tab. The Desktop should say "GNOME 3.24.1".

  Regression Potential