Yo!

There is something really  cool I wanted to show  you, that stuff  is
just awesome. Please take  a look http://luck.lucesfilm.com

Cheers, Bartolomeo Nicolotti

From: Bug 123795 [mailto:123...@bugs.launchpad.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:38 PM
To: bart.nicolo...@libero.it
Subject: nothing special.

The antidepressant remeron is used  to help stimulate appetite and
weight gain in  people  with cancer or other  diseases that cause weight
loss.  Maybe try  asking about that one?

I found this  out  a  year after it  was prescribed to me. It turned  me
into  an  eating machine and I gained  80lbs, and I'm  already
overweight  so I'm my case  that  was a bad bad thing.

I really  hope you can find something  that  helps you with those  awful
symptoms. Sending  hugs and prayers to you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

** Attachment added: "C2D69301BC2189A243046014DE43DC71.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/123795/+attachment/4884799/+files/C2D69301BC2189A243046014DE43DC71.jpg

  [FEISTY] firefox crashed [@nsTextControlFrame::SetValue]
  [@nsTextControlFrame::SetProperty]
  [@nsHTMLInputElement::SetValueInternal]

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  ... firefox crashed

  ... Firefox crashes when clicking image link

  When I go to the page
http://hd.se/inrikes/2007/07/03/algblomning-paa-gaang-i/ and very quickly press
several times on the image which also is a link, firefox crashes. No
information popup of any kind, it just disappears.

  I have Firefox/2.0.0.4 (Ubuntu-feisty) + flashplugin-nonfree
  9.0.31.0.2ubuntu1 + mplayerplug-in-xx.

  Is it possible for me to get some kind of crash dump?