** Branch linked: lp:~xintx-ua/firefox/fix-1615549

  Don't restrict jump list actions to Unity

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Firefox in its application .desktop file provides a couple of Desktop
  Actions ("jump list actions"), for opening a new tab or a new
  incognito tab. Since Plasma 5.6 those actions are also supported by
  KDE Plasma and there's no reason these actions should be restricted to
  Unity (OnlyShowIn=Unity).

  They are currently shown in Plasma and work just fine as I did not
  implement support for OnlyShowIn/NotShowIn in Desktop Actions (which I
  didn't see explicitly mentioned in the spec though). For Plasma 5.8
  which will have MPRIS controls in the context menu I want to add
  support for this to avoid double entries in media players (many abuse
  static Desktop Actions for player controls).

  However, I don't want to break users relying on the ability to open
  new (incognito) tabs through the task bar in Plasma, hence I request
  the OnlyShowIn for Firefox desktop actions to be dropped.
  (Alternatively "KDE" could be added, but I don't see any reason for
  not enabling them globally).