CurrentDesktop: GNOME
Date: Tue Jun  6 16:41:08 2017
ExecutablePath: /usr/share/ubuntu-web-launchers/amazon-launcher
InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python3.5
LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Alpha amd64 (20170606.1)
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/share/username-web-launchers/amazon-launcher
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
PythonArgs: ['/usr/share/username-web-launchers/amazon-launcher']
SourcePackage: ubuntu-settings
Title: amazon-launcher crashed with GLib.GError in on_simple_ready():
g-dbus-error-quark: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The
name org.freedesktop.GeoClue2 was not provided by any .service files (2)
Traceback:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/username-web-launchers/amazon-launcher", line 68, in
on_simple_ready
     simple = Geoclue.Simple.new_finish(result)
 GLib.GError: g-dbus-error-quark:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.GeoClue2 was not provided by any .service files (2)
UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo

** Affects: ubuntu-settings (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-crash artful

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-settings in Ubuntu.

  amazon-launcher crashed with GLib.GError in on_simple_ready(): g-dbus-
  error-quark: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown:
  The name org.freedesktop.GeoClue2 was not provided by any .service
  files (2)

Status in ubuntu-settings package in Ubuntu:

  I logged into the GNOME session today's Ubuntu 17.10 daily ISO.

  In GNOME's Activities Overview, I click the side launcher shortcut for
  Amazon.

  Firefox did open to https://www.amazon.com/?tag=u1webapp-20 but I got
  a crash report from the Amazon app which I am reporting here.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.10
  Package: ubuntu-web-launchers 17.10.3
  CasperVersion: 1.383