I experience the same issue. The nightlight feature is not working
anymore.

I've used this feature for a couple of months coming from the beta's
towards the released version of ubuntu-gnome 17.04 without any issues.

this week I did a fresh install (although I left /home intact) initially
night light was working, but now it stops. The timer does work (schedule
and indicator in the top bar) but the colour temperature is not changed.

To answer the above questions:

Are you still experiencing this bug?
- yes

Was it day or night when it was not working?
- Everything about nighlight seems to work (indicator, schedule, being able to 
change from manual to sunset/sunrise schedule, switching on and off) apart from 
the actual colourtemperature change

What specifically did you try to get it to work?
- I tried to switch it on and of, change the schedule.
- I disabled the theming (paper-theme) and global dark theme
- I disabled all extensions
- I rebooted (several times)

Hope that helps in triaging. Please let me know if I can do anything to
provide more information and/or help in debuggin.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1676131

Title:
  Gnome Night Light doesn't work

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  On the first boot of Ubuntu, the night light worked but after restart
  this option does nothing.

  I couldn't get any log from the terminal.


  Ubuntu Gnome 17.04 beta2
  gnome-control-center 1:3.24.0-0ubuntu1

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1676131/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to