** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

   Brasero 0.8.2 shows itself five times in "Open with..." on Intrepid Alpha 6
and Jaunty

  Nautilus Open With shows the same program multiple times

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  When I right click and choose "open with, "  nautilus shows me the
  same program over and over again. Okuler seems to be it's hot
  favourite program, seen in the list at least 10 times. The list is not
  ordered in any particular way, and it's hard to find a program because
  of these. Please fix this.

  Screeshot should make it clearer.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.10
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
  Package: nautilus 1:2.24.1-0ubuntu2
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  Uname: Linux 2.6.27-11-generic i686