Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: glib2.0 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  fstab binds appear as mounts (x-gvfs-hide is being ignored)

Status in glib2.0 package in Ubuntu:

  glib2 version 2.52.2+1+gb8bd46bc8-1 (possibly the version before it as
  well, I haven't tested) causes fstab binds to appear as mounts in
  Nautilus (and in Deepin Dock - Deepin is based on Gnome).

  Downgrading to glib2 and glib2-docs 2.52.0-1 resolves this behaviour.

  I first noted this bug behaviour here:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glib2.0/+bug/452049

  Details of my particular system and issue with what I tried to resolve
  it can be found here:
  https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1712030#p1712030

  1. Not using Ubuntu. Deepin Desktop 15.4 (Gnome based) on Arch Linux.

   OS: Arch Linux
   Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.10.13-1-ARCH
   Shell: bash 4.4.12
   Resolution: 1920x1200
   DE: Deepin 15.4
   WM: Deepin WM
   WM Theme: Arc-Darker
   GTK Theme: Arc-Darker [GTK2/3]
   Icon Theme: deepin
   Font: Noto Sans 11
   CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 @ 4x 3.6GHz [27.8°C]
   GPU: GeForce GTX 950
   RAM: 2598MiB / 15990MiB

  2. 2.52.2+1+gb8bd46bc8-1 (downgrading to 2.52.0-1 removed the
  problem).

  3. Nautilus to list internal physical drives (my SSD and 1TB HDD)
  only.

  4. Nautilus listed my system disk (as expected) but also listed all of
  my fstab binds as removable drives (Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos
  and Documents although this was not listed as "Documents" but instead
  listed as the HDD label "Farsight"). Adding x-gvfs-hide did not hide
  those drives.