** Tags added: upgrade-software-version

Packages, which is subscribed to sane-backends in Ubuntu.

  Please package sane-backends 1.0.27

Status in sane-backends package in Ubuntu:

  According to http://www.sane-project.org/, sane-backends 1.0.27 was
  released on 2017-05-22 and contains many bugfixes. In particular, I'm
  interested in https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/sane/sane-
  backends.git/commit/?id=06d876f74e5d07cb82d02ca1222926a61a3e458b,
  which fixes a bug with a scanner I own. The version number of sane-
  backends suggests that its code was taken from upstream git on
  2015-05-28, but it looks like many changes have happened since then.