From: Bug 123041 [mailto:123...@bugs.launchpad.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 3:34 PM
To: bart.nicolo...@libero.it
Subject: DER YOU GO CARRRLOS

**Steam Card INC - Please Read!**

Okay  guys, since a bunch of people are  on  "Steam  Gift  Code
Cooldown"   I'm going to give away a Steam Gift Card in  5 minutes in a
different way.

Post  a RESPONSE  to this post here with a number, 1 to 1000.    I'll
roll a random number, closest one WINS!

5 minutes  so GOGOGO RESPOND!

EDIT:  Make sure your  code isn't  entered yet.  If it  is, I'll pick
the first one  posted.  If more  than 1000 people put numbers in,  then
I'll do again with 5000 :p

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

** Attachment added: "BA471F166D213561306D442315E72498.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/123041/+attachment/4901144/+files/BA471F166D213561306D442315E72498.jpg

  [EDGY] firefox crashed [@nsTextControlFrame::SetValue]
  [@nsTextControlFrame::SetProperty]
  [@nsHTMLInputElement::SetValueInternal]

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  ... Firefow Crash

  It happens that sometimes firefox crashes. It seems that this has begun to
happen when I've installed the latest update