** Changed in: unity-2d

** Changed in: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-2d in Ubuntu.

  unity-2d-panel & nautilus do not resize on resolution change

Status in Nautilus:
  New
Status in unity-2d:
  Invalid
Status in unity-2d package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I'm connecting to a remote Ubuntu 12.04 installation running RealVNC +
  Unity-2D.  I have the vnc server set up to allow several resolutions
  which I toggle between using 'xrandr -s <number>'.

  When I increase the horizontal resolution, the top panel no longer
  resizes to the full width of the screen.  This is a regression from
  the behavior in Ubuntu 11.10.

  In addition the desktop nautilus does not respond to the resolution
  change, preventing selecting regions or moving icons outside of the
  original resolution.

  Other window managers, like xfce 4.10 + thunar, successfully handle
  these resolution changes. This leads me to suspect that the issue
  might be in an underlying common library.

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      12.04

  $ apt-cache policy unity-2d-panel
  unity-2d-panel: