Not going to make it a classic snap after all, but a trivial patch fixes
the issue (https://git.launchpad.net/~osomon/+git/libreoffice-
snap/commit/?id=9184c01), and it will soon not be needed any longer
(when https://github.com/snapcore/core/pull/35/files is released in an
updated core snap, which I've been told should happen next week).

  [Snap] Ctrl+click on a link doesn't open the link

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Action:
  Ctrl+click on a link

  Expected to happen:
  Opens the link in my default web browser (Firefox)

  Actually happens:
  Nothing

  Ubuntu 16.10
  Ubuntu Core 16.04.1 rev1411