Francesco is right, installing Onboard with the fix (and not from the
stable PPA) works fine!

Thanks you

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Onboard settings and scanning problem

Status in Onboard:
  New
Status in onboard package in Ubuntu:

  I´ve configured scanning option on onboard.
  In Version 0.97 there was a bug that doesn´t open keyboard with such
configuration
  In this version (1.4.1) i´m trying to open onboard-settings and it gives me
the error:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<string>", line 2, in <module>
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Onboard/settings.py", line 311, in
__init__
      builder = LoadUI("settings")
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Onboard/settings.py", line 71, in
LoadUI
      builder.add_from_file(os.path.join(config.install_dir, filebase+".ui"))
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi/types.py", line 43, in function
      return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)
  gi._glib.GError: /usr/share/onboard/settings.ui:2126:1 <object> requires
attribute "id"