Progress in Xenial will be tracked in LP: #1575452.

   Copy/move dialog cannot be switched to in Xenial

  Cannot show Copy dialogue in Xenial

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  I'm copying a large amount of data from my digital camera (which
  mounts with gphoto2).  With a copy in progress, I alt-tab away to
  google chrome and then alt-tab back to nautilus.  The copy dialog is
  gone and the menu option on the nautilus icon to "Show copy dialog"
  does nothing.  The copy progress is shown on the icon.

  In fact Alt-tabbing to nautilus seems to fail while it's in this mode
  entirely.  The focus stays on chrome the whole time.  The only way I
  can get to nautilus is to move chrome out of the way and manually
  click on the nautilus windows.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu15
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Wed Dec  3 21:35:44 2014
  GsettingsChanges:

  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha amd64 (20120905.2)
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to utopic on 2014-10-27 (38 days ago)