[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  PulseAudio causes sound latency in 8.10

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: pulseaudio

  Since I upgraded to Ubuntu 8.10 (i386), I experience noticeable sound latency
in all games I've tried thus far.
  In 8.04 and earlier sound in, for example, the games Briquolo and Pingus was
perfectly in sync. Now in 8.10 it lags about half a second behind.

  I can solve the latency problem by issuing the following command in the
terminal:
  sudo killall pulseaudio

  But as you can understand I'd prefer a somewhat neater solution...