[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Sound stops working after 10-15 minutes

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Greetings,

  My sound disappears after 10-15 minutes of so. I get no sound in
  pidgin/firefox/audacious/vlc, etc. See attached for some information
  on my system. Please let me know if there's anymore information needed
  from me.

  uname -a: Linux tim-laptop 2.6.27-11-generic #1 SMP Thu Jan 29
  19:24:39 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

  The results of the alsa-info.sh script: http://www.alsa-
  project.org/db/?f=2bb431d273b5113824744afdcb905054e9b0a7b5

  Regards,
  Tim