Public bug reported:

When I try to import files in Lightworks, I get the message:

"unable to continue - there are no available media locations"

or the application simply freezes up and crashes.

I have all of the media in the correct folder, within the lightworks
folder, but the software for some reason isn't connecting it.

If I go through the media tab, the "relink missing" option is greyed
out.

I have no way to access the contents of my project.

** Affects: unity-control-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Lightworks cannot find media

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu: