[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]
** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/681419
Title:
No audio with old PC with Creative Soundblaster PCI64 sound card
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
Binary package hint: pulseaudio
This is a continuation of my question that I posted here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/135441
I was asked to run this command: wget -O alsa-info.sh http://alsa-
project.org/alsa-info.sh && bash ./alsa-info.sh
The output of that is located here: http://www.alsa-
project.org/db/?f=45d682f822da72a9ecf89a4e0cc6e4686c1155b2
Also, whenever I try to play an mp3 file on Audacious or any other
audio programs, my computer freezes instantly and I had to do a hard
reboot.
I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
Package: pulseaudio (not installed)
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.35-generic 2.6.35.4
Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic i686
Architecture: i386
Date: Thu Nov 25 23:01:36 2010
InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - i386 (20101010)
ProcEnviron:
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: pulseaudio
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/681419/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp