[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Ljud Bas problem för USB-DSP v4 Audio Interface (Bass Boost)

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Det går inte längre att sätta Analog utgång/Bass Boost. När man försöker göra
detta ingen bas blir aktiverad, den går automatiskt till baka till läge No Bass
Boost. Denna meny har alltid fungerat i senare Ubuntu utgåvor, varför inte nu?
  Jag använder mig av headset Platronics dsp-500.

  It is no longer putting Analog output / bass boost. When you try to do this
no base is activated, it automatically goes to the back to position No. bass
boost. This menu has always worked in recent Ubuntu releases, why not now?
  I use headsets Platronics dsp-500.
  Bass feature worked in previous Ubuntu releases, but does not work at all now
in Ubuntu 11.10. The sound set is a menu where you can turn the bass function,
this does not work. It's reached the failure of the menu that has the bass
boost to make. I do not really know what you mean by recurring problem? It has
not worked since installing Ubuntu 11.10 release. You must excuse my English it
translates from google translation. If it does not work for me so it does not
work for others nor do I believe.