[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Audio player doesn't allow for audio volume changes

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Ok, so when I did the final update to the official 11.04 (woot woot),
  something broke. The first time, it came back after 5 minnutes, but
  after rebooting (well... battery ran out of juice), the audio volume
  controls are completely irresponsive. When I click sound preferences,
  it gets a new pop up window with the window title blank, the program
  name "Sound", and the text of the box saying "Waiting for the sound
  system to respond". The icon is the info icon, and the text on the
  single button is "Cancel". This is a regression, the audio system
  worked in the alpha's and beta's for 11.04. I've tested this in the 32
  bit edition and the 64 bit edition, fresh install and moldy (well...)
  install 3 months ago. The results are the same.

  Release: Ubuntu 11.04
  unknown package
  Expected: fn + f11 should have decreased volume for me.
  Acutal: No response.