[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Expired

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/775076

Title:
  banshee sound crackle

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: banshee

  Hi,
  So I'm on a fresh natty install. I lauch banshee and play some MP3, after 
some track the sound began to crackle. Even if I try to kill and restart 
banshee.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: banshee 2.0.0-2ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic x86_64
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sun May  1 21:03:54 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=fr_FR:en
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: banshee
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/775076/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to