Public bug reported:

The alphabetical sort in nautilus has a small error in English:
Sarah is treated as going before Sara instead of after, and derivative
examples. This is obviously low priority but it bothers me and its conceivable
for this so cause someone (ie a photographer) a considerable problem. A
coworker independently replicated it an hour ago. It affects both folders and
files and isn't case sensitive. Replicated on fully updated Ubuntu Gnome
16.04.2.

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Small Alphabetization Error