** Project changed: linuxmint => vino (Ubuntu)

   Cannot connect to remote desktop, vino eating cpu and not answering

Packages, which is subscribed to vino in Ubuntu.

  vino-server slows down system

Status in vino package in Ubuntu:

  Linux Mint 18 'Sarah' Cinnamon 64-bit

  When i boot up my system everything is fine. ALWAYS after a random
  time (5 min - 2 hrs) the whole system starts lagging.

  When the problem occurs following can be observed:
  - Youtube videos are slowed down
  - Hoovering over links takes like 500ms
  - My java game (RuneScape) drops down to 25fps from normal 50fps

  While troubleshooting the error i noticed the vino-server was using a
  lot of CPU (but only like 10%). So I killed it and everything went
  back to normal.

  The lag is always because of vino-server.

  I do NOT connect to it.
  It does NOT stop after a while. Lag persists until I kill the vino-server