** Also affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Also affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: xenial zesty

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Facebook login appears broken

Status in gnome-online-accounts:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in gnome-online-accounts source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-online-accounts source package in Zesty:

  Impact
  ------
  On latest 17.10 I tried to login to facebook via online accounts. I managed
to login successfully, but now when I click the facebook icon in online
accounts it pops up a box then goes away. In addition I don't see how I can
post to facebook from other applications like shotwell. Seems it didn't fully
create.

  Test Case
  ---------

  Regression Potential
  GNOME has a standing microrelease exception for Stable Release Updates.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#GNOME

  Package: gnome-online-accounts 3.24.1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl zcommon znvpair
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME