** Changed in: gnome-screensaver
       Status: New => Confirmed

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/106664

Title:
  Screensaver unlock dialog shows too much information

Status in GNOME Screensaver:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-screensaver package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: gnome-screensaver

  In my oppinion the unlock-dialog should not show the real name of the
  logged in user - at least there should be an option to hide the real
  name and maybe also the username - I do not want people to know which
  computer one (me is working at) nor I want the people sitting next to
  me in the train to know my name. (May be I am a paranoiac *g*)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnome-screensaver/+bug/106664/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to