That depends what you mean by perfect...

If perfect means Android is switching between A2DP and HFP/HSP
automatically then that's because it's different software you're using
in Android compared to Ubuntu and only the apps you're using in Ubuntu
lack the triggers to switch PulseAudio automatically. Hence application
bug.

If perfect means your hardware is capable of A2DP input and output
simultaneously then I don't know... In that case it's possibly a
shortcoming (missing feature) in BlueZ.

The answer really depends on what your hardware is capable of and what
BlueZ is capable of, and I'm not sure what the answer to either of those
is. You would need to find out more technical details about your Bose
device and possibly contact the developers at bluez.org.

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  ad2p sink profile mic not available

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have a bose soundsport bluetooth headset. When I select the ad2p
  sink profile there is no microphone available. Only with the HSP
  profile my microphone is available.

  It's really annoying to have to switch between profiles to make a call
  or to listen to normal quality music.

  Package: pulseaudio 1:10.0-1ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.4-0ubuntu4.5
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  jeroen     3801 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  jeroen     3801 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: KDE