** Summary changed:

- Nautilus desktop mode should relearn handline a dock nicely
+ Nautilus desktop mode should relearn handling a dock nicely

  Nautilus desktop mode should relearn handling a dock nicely

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Two fixes that we brought in 11.04 for Unity should be brought back to
Nautilus:
  * Icons aren't correctly placed in desktop until a first refresh (Nautilus
doesn't take care of workspace size hints before refresh). The icons are thus
below the panel and dock (when dock is always visible)
  * When dock is in intellihide mode, the icons are aligned below the dock when
visible. We should teach nautilus to take into account icon dock size in that
mode and shift them.