   "No such file or directory" during backup

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  backup folder in ~/.cache/deja-dup/tmp does not exist

Status in deja-dup package in Ubuntu:

  Déjà-dup backups fail with an error message "The backup folder
  »/home/username/.cache/deja-dup/tmp/duplicity-il-Au69-tempdir/mktemp-
  51Sz0x-3« does not exist.". This folder does indeed not exist. When
  clicking the close button, deja-dup aborted.

  For weeks not a single deja-dup backup completed successfully due to
  various reported bugs. When I attempt to restore files, I see that
  files have been backuped, but I cannot be sure whether the files are
  complete. This makes the backups absolutely useless because I have no
  guarantee that I can restore all the files.

  I would strongly recommend to review _all_ error messages that deja-
  dup might produce and allow users to continue an interrupted backup
  process when the issue has been resolved.