Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. The issue you are reporting is an upstream one and it
would be nice if somebody having it could send the bug to the developers
of the software by following the instructions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Upstream/GNOME. If you have done so, please
tell us the number of the upstream bug (or the link), so we can add a
bugwatch that will inform us about its status. Thanks in advance.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided => Low

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1680118

Title:
  Login for network share is not storable as Anonymous

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I have some networks shares in our office which are not secured with
  passwords. Unfortunately nautilus is prompting every time I want to
  connect to these shares. When I enter a username and password I can
  store these credentials in my keyring, if I want to connect as
  Anonymous I can not do so and Nautilus prompts again for the login
  next time it wants to mount the share. Storing my choice also as
  Anonymous would be a nice feature. I add a screenshot for this.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: nautilus 1:3.18.4.is.3.14.3-0ubuntu5
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-71.92-generic 4.4.49
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-71-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fxmc_usb gxsd prl_fs_freeze prl_fs prl_eth prl_tg
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Wed Apr  5 11:25:14 2017
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-10-23 (163 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 
(20160719)
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1680118/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to