Public bug reported:
after installing lightdm and login in the guest session, all extensions
with notifications restart a few times (at least two, most I've seen is
6) this only started happening after logging off and on again in the
guest session. I couldn't find a way to solve this other then turning of
the notifications of those extensions, I tested and even the standard
extensions that come with Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 show the same issue
** Affects: lightdm (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1713513
Title:
notification for extensions keep reapearing
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
after installing lightdm and login in the guest session, all
extensions with notifications restart a few times (at least two, most
I've seen is 6) this only started happening after logging off and on
again in the guest session. I couldn't find a way to solve this other
then turning of the notifications of those extensions, I tested and
even the standard extensions that come with Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 show
the same issue
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1713513/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp