** Changed in: nautilus
Status: New => Confirmed
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/343000
Title:
Default portnumbers removed from Nautilus bookmarks
Status in Nautilus:
Confirmed
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
Triaged
Bug description:
Recently I changed /etc/ssh/ssh_config. I changes port=22 --->
port=nnn. After I did this all my ssh bookmarks in the nautilus
explorer stopped working. I could still login to the ssh shell from a
terminal but it required that I include the -p nnn option. The
servers still worked. I can get the nautilus to connect to the ssh
thought sftp interactive mode by including a port specification. I now
use sftp://user@server:22/folder instead of sftp://user@server/folder.
I thought I had solved my problem at this point. This is not the
case. It seems that nautilus will delete the :22 from the bookmark.
It will not delete any other port number number. I assume this is
because :22 is default and nautilus thinks that this specification is
redundant. However if you change you ssh_config, :22 is required.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/343000/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp