Here is the file created by gdb

** Attachment added: "gdb output"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1718671/+attachment/4954905/+files/gdb-gnome-shell.txt

  Gnome-Shell crashes after unlocking Lockscreen

  Hi,

  lsb_release  -rd
  Release:      17.10

  gnome-shell:
    Installed: 3.26.0-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 3.26.0-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 3.26.0-0ubuntu1 500
          500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu artful/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  When using Super+L to lock the screen first all is working as
  intended. After some time i want to unlock the Screen. I provide my
  credentials and now all application that were open before are closed.
  It looks like a new Session.

  This happens only after some Time has passed. If I lock the screen and
  immediately unlock it, all is working as intended

  I attached parts of journalctl:
  It seems a segfault causing parts of gnome getting killed by a SIGSEGV