** Changed in: gnome-shell

  Inability to move child dialogues separate from parent applicaitons

Status in GNOME Shell:
  Invalid
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When dragging a save dialogue (or similar) in the latest A Ubuntu
  release, the WM does not allow me to move the dialogue independently
  from the application.

  This is a huge nuisance, in the case where I want to move the dialogue
  to uncover some text from the underlying document, to construct a save
  file name (e.g. matching title of document to filename etc..).

  It is really unexpected that dragging the title bar of an dialogue
  also moves the parent application.