I upgraded this morning, and my Selenium tests broke.

I was able to reproduce this problem with the Python getting started
script from https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver
/getting-started (altered to set the path to `/usr/lib/chromium-
browser/chromedriver`):

```
virtualenv -p python3 venv
. venv/bin/activate
pip install selenium
python script.py
```

Running `ps aux | grep chrom` in another tab shows `Z+   15:51   0:00
[chromium-browse] <defunct>`, and eventually the script times out with
`selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error:
Chrome failed to start: exited abnormally`.

Setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH first fixes it: `export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/chromium-browser`.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromedriver doesn't start without setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  chromium-browser won't start unless I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib
  /chromium-browser.

  I think this is a recent change that and the problem is libffmpeg.so which is
installed in /usr/lib/chromium-browser.
  Before, I could also launch chromium with
/usr/lib/chromium-browser/chromium-browser but now I get the following error
message:
  /usr/lib/chromium-browser/chromium-browser: error while loading shared
libraries: libffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

  The chromium-browser package installs a chromium-browser script in
  /usr/bin that sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH