[Expired for gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  GTK file chooser shows entries from /sys, /dev, etc.

Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  On Kubuntu 17.10 Alpha 1, the GTK file chooser shows several unwanted
  entries from /sys, /dev, etc. For me, this occurs in the GTK3 file
  chooser opened from Firefox, GNOME Disks, etc. At the time of writing,
  I haven't tested whether it occurs in the GTK2 chooser as well. I have
  attached a screenshot showing the problem.