** Attachment added: "screenshot after change"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1719668/+attachment/4957317/+files/gccafter.png

  UIFe, white backgound for list

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Upstream stated that it's the way it should be so it's somewhat a bug
  fix in our theme, it also improves readability

  The theme should be updated but we don't want to land changes that
  could impact other softwares that late in the cycle so we propose
  doing it as a g-c-c patch for artful and update the theme next cycle