On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:31:04AM -0000, jingles wrote:
> Public bug reported:
>
> Nautilus crashes, when i connect to sftp share to router(Mikrotik).
> Terminal output:
> Nautilus-Share-Message: Called "net usershare info" but it failed: couldn't
> run child process "net"(no such file or directory)
>
> ** Affects: nautilus-share (Ubuntu)

I don't think this is a nautilus-share bug as nautilus-share is for creating
samba shares of local folders and has nothing to do with sftp mounts.

Could you obtain a stack trace of nautilus to identify the real reason for the
crash?

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash for more information.

  status incomplete

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

** Changed in: nautilus-share (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus-share in Ubuntu.

  nautilus ssh crash

Status in nautilus-share package in Ubuntu: