OR using EOL release, no debug logs, and no response for years.

** Package changed: xorg-server (Debian) => xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)
 Remote watch: Debian Bug tracker #737350 => None

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Unity looses mouse click handler when using enabling USB headset

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have a Plantronics D100 headset.

  When I press the button on the headset to enable it, Unity looses its
  click handler, in that it can not click and drag windows.

  The cursor is visible and moves just fine. I can switch applications
  using Alt+Tab, and I can launch new applications using the keyboard.
  But I cannot close the existing window, or change focus to another
  window by using the mouse.

  The Headset microphone and speaker work just fine!

  Tested this on a laptop and desktop machine. Both running Ubuntu
  12.04.

  The headset I'm using is a Plantronics D100 unit.

  I have had this problem for the past month while on the 12.04 beta release.
  ---
  CompizPlugins:
[core,composite,opengl,compiztoolbox,decor,vpswitch,snap,mousepoll,resize,place,move,wall,grid,regex,imgpng,session,gnomecompat,animation,fade,unitymtgrabhandles,workarounds,scale,expo,ezoom,unityshell]
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Beta amd64 (20120301)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: unity 5.10.0-0ubuntu6
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_CA:en
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_CA.UTF-8
  Tags:  precise
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo