** Summary changed:

- Add option to disable sticky edges
+ Can't easily move the cursor between monitors when the dock is set to
auto-hide

** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: cursor multimonitor

  Can't easily move the cursor between monitors when the dock is set to
  auto-hide

  Invalid
Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:

  The sticky edge thing between monitors is very annoying as the cursor
  never ends up where it should when it's moved over to the other
  screen. It's annoying to the degree that I feel like I can not use
  multiple monitors with standard Ubuntu anymore.

  Unity had an option to disable this, please add one to Gnome as well.