Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Examining the information you have given us, this does
not appear to be a bug report so we are closing it and converting it to
a question in the support tracker. We understand the difficulties you
are facing, but it is better to raise problems you are having in the
support tracker at https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu if you are
uncertain if they are bugs. You can also find help with your problem in
the support forum of your local Ubuntu community http://loco.ubuntu.com/
or asking at http://askubuntu.com or https://ubuntuforums.org. For help
on reporting bugs, see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Converted to question:
   https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/660177

  ubuntu 14.04 - Could not calculate upgrade

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Tried to upgrade ubuntu to version 14.04.   Downloaded all the files -
  then got an error that said could not calculate upgrade.  The error
  message said to report this as a bug.  I have tried to upgrade several
  times with the same result.

  An unresolvable problem occurred while calculating the upgrade.

  Please report this bug against the 'update-manager' package and include the
following error message:
  'E:Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by
held packages.'

  I was hoping upgrade from, I think version 10...  -  I don't get
  anymore changes for this version.