Public bug reported:

Impact
------
This updates the GNOME version number reported in Settings > Details > About to
3.26.2

We do our own translations so the translation updates should have nearly
no impact.

Since we're updating most of the other GNOME packages to 3.26.2, it's
appropriate to do this update too.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-desktop/tree/NEWS?h=gnome-3-26
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-desktop/log?h=gnome-3-26

Test Case
=========
>From Ubuntu 17.10, open the Settings app.
Navigate to Details > About
The GNOME version number should say 3.26.2

Regression Potential
====================
There is a micro-release exception for GNOME:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#GNOME

** Affects: gnome-desktop3 (Ubuntu)

** Affects: gnome-desktop3 (Ubuntu Artful)

** Tags: artful upgrade-software-version

** Also affects: gnome-desktop3 (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: gnome-desktop3 (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: gnome-desktop3 (Ubuntu Artful)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-desktop3 in Ubuntu.

  Update gnome-desktop3 to 3.26.2

Status in gnome-desktop3 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-desktop3 source package in Artful:

  Impact
  ------
  This updates the GNOME version number reported in Settings > Details > About
to 3.26.2

  We do our own translations so the translation updates should have
  nearly no impact.

  Since we're updating most of the other GNOME packages to 3.26.2, it's
  appropriate to do this update too.

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-desktop/tree/NEWS?h=gnome-3-26
  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-desktop/log?h=gnome-3-26

  Test Case