This report is against a release of Ubuntu that is not supported any
longer. Given the age of the bug let's assume this is not relevant any
longer. Please file a new bug if you're facing similar issues.

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium occasionally locks the entire desktop

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Occasionally, Chromium 13.0.782.107 will grab the cursor and never
  give it back.  This locks the entire desktop, with no way to regain
  control short of a reboot.  It's difficult to reproduce though.  As
  far as I can tell, it's always related to trying to scroll, or
  clicking on a link in a different window (yes, it's my default
  browser).  When the cursor changes, it sometimes never gives up the
  grab.