** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Chad Miller (cmiller) => Olivier Tilloy (osomon)

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium 55+ doesn't support Widevine library

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Since the update to version 55, Amazon Prime Video and Magine TV no longer
work. I thought the fix solves this problem, apparently I was wrong. It seems
also Widevine DRM since version 55 no longer work. This affects Chromium, Opera
and Vivaldi because they use all chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra.
  A downgrade to version 53 restores the function.