Hey guys I am a newbie to linux and I am coming from windows...I just
want to have that button on my login screen or somewhere on the
notification zone ...everything you have explained is hard for me to
understand can you please elaborate it in steps ..so that I enable
guest-session on my computer?

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Guest session processes are not confined in 16.10 and newer releases

Status in Light Display Manager:
  New
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in lightdm source package in Yakkety:
  Fix Released
Status in lightdm source package in Zesty:
  Fix Released
Status in lightdm source package in Artful:

  Processes launched under a lightdm guest session are not confined by
  the /usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm-guest-session AppArmor profile in Ubuntu
  16.10, Ubuntu 17.04, and Ubuntu Artful (current dev release). The
  processes are unconfined.

  The simple test case is to log into a guest session, launch a terminal
  with ctrl-alt-t, and run the following command:

   $ cat /proc/self/attr/current

  Expected output, as seen in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, is:

   /usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm-guest-session (enforce)

  Running the command inside of an Ubuntu 16.10 and newer guest session
  results in:

   unconfined