Public bug reported:

I would like to have a PPA that follows the stable ("still") LibreOffice
version.

The "still" LibreOffice version is encouraged for users that want
stability. According to LibreOffice.org :

"If you deploy LibreOffice in an enterprise or corporate environment or
are a conservative user, please choose this version."

I am not a corporate user, but I prefer stable packages, as I have hit
the occasional bug in the "fresh" version.

Therefore, I am using LibreOffice 5.3 at the moment. I was shocked to
find out that the last maintenance update has been released around Oct
29, 2017, and the "End of Life" is coming as quickly as November 26,
2017. That's less than a month to manually upgrade all my PCs to the 5.4
version. A "still" PPA is something I can install and forget.

Actually, using PPAs for fixed versions, like 5.2, should be discouraged
on this website, as they are no longer receiving security updates.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  PPA for stable ("still") versions

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: